Due to the high level of interest in all things Coronavirus that are related to trauma, I’ve changed the topic for the next Trauma MedEd Newsletter. The focus will now deal with this virus in detail.
As you know, I have already written a few posts on this topic over the last week. I’ve now retasked the next newsletter issue to share my thoughts on the virus and its impact on trauma professionals.
Topics will include:
- Coronavirus and your trauma service
- Coronavirus and the trauma team
- CT scan safety and the coronavirus
- Changing trauma rounds for coronavirus safety
- Coronavirus and your massive transfusion protocol (MTP)
- And more!
As always, this month’s issue will go to all of my subscribers first, in just a day or two. If you are not yet one of them, click this link right away to sign up now and/or download back issues.
Non-subscribers can pick up this issue when I release the issue on the blog this coming weekend. So sign up now!
Source: The Trauma Professionals’s Blog