Welcome to the current newsletter. This issue is devoted to an uncommon yet somewhat troubling problem, fat embolism. Here are some of the things I cover:
- Fat Embolism vs Fat Embolism Syndrome (FES)
- Clinical Manifestations Of FES
- Diagnosis Of Fat Embolism Syndrome
- FES And Orthopedic Surgery
- Prevention And Treatment Of Fat Embolism Syndrome
The March issue will be released to subscribers late this month and will cover a potpourri of interesting little tidbits. I’ll release it to everyone via this blog in April, so subscribe now if you want it sooner!
Source: The Trauma Professionals’s Blog