The April edition of the Trauma MedEd Newsletter will be released at the end of the week. It will provide even more practical information regarding the Coronavirus pandemic for trauma professionals.
Topics covered will include:
- The New ACS COVID Site Visit Schedule
- COVID And Your State Trauma System
- COVID-19 And Your PI Meeting
- Protecting Personnel During Intubation
- COVID-19 And Chest Tube Insertion
Subscribers will receive this issue by Friday. All others will be able to find it via the blog next week. So subscribe now by clicking this link right away to sign up and/or download back issues.
And please send me your comments, updates, or tips you have found helpful at your hospital! I’ll include them in the next newsletter.
Source: The Trauma Professionals’s Blog