The next Trauma MedEd newsletter will be released later this month. In this issue, I will cover the good old Massive Transfusion Protocol (MTP) in detail.
Topics will include:
- How to build a good MTP for your hospital
- Analysis of the various parts of the MTP
- How to accurately trigger your MTP
- What’s the right “ratio” of products to give?
- How does TEG fit into the MTP
- and more!
As always, this issue will go to all of my subscribers first. If you are not yet one of them, click this link to sign up now and/or download back issues.
Unfortunately, non-subscribers will have to wait until I release the issue on this blog, about 10 days later. So sign up now!
Source: The Trauma Professionals’s Blog