Welcome to the current newsletter. This one is dedicated to all of you out there who receive incoming trauma patient transfers from other hospitals. Here’s the scoop on what’s inside:
- Can Transfer Patients Actually Pay Their Bills?
- EMS Documentation In Transfer Patients
- Technology To Reduce Radiation Exposure
- The Value Of Reinterpreting Outside CT Scans
- Optimizing Feedback to Referring Hospitals
I’ve also included a sample transfer feedback form so you don’t forget anything when you send the patient. There is also a link to a Word version so you can customize it for your center. The link is:
Source: The Trauma Professionals’s Blog